Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

May Updates

Well we have been really busy lately but here a few pictures: 

Roxie checking out our Easter baskets. The smart little stinker knew that toy in there was for her and would NOT leave it alone. It lasted 5 minutes before she had the squeaker broken and ripped out of the monkey. Money NOT well spent!

Justin and I in our new Easter outfits!


Raegan and I on Easter. 


No'el and I on Easter

Grams and I on Easter. 



Kinyon bought himself a new motorcycle and he was so desperate for people to ride with that he took his little sisters!! We just went out to the diversion and it was hilarious! Raegan just got a new motorcycle and so hers is now as big as mine. Surprisingly, our bikes are REALLY heavy and so weight + spazziness + sand = entertainment. Raegan almost hit a skunk and so she crashed pretty good!! So funny! I only got one picture on the way though :(  



And here we have the BEST news we have gotten in a long time..... $8300!! Yeah! It only took 10 months! SHEESH! I really thought we had a horror story with getting the tax credit but it sounds like MOST people had issues. Our accountant said that almost 90% of the people who applied for it were frauds so THANK A LOT dishonest people! Oh well! My energy of being angry is now being put to good use of deciding how to spend it! My options are - getting rid of orange formica and carpet in the kitchen OR buying Justin a new truck. Wonder whose gonna win??




1 comment:

  1. Oh exciting! I want a house. I say get ride of the counters. I hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete