Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Holidays....

So I am a terrible blogger and have been informed to update... apparently my Halloween post just isn't cutting it anymore :) I survived my first semester of grad school (no tears yet!) BUT even better - - - - - - Justin graduated!! YEAH! So we are now both graduates of Utah State University!! Go Aggies!
So no more school for Justin! He got a job in December as well. He is Snake River's migrant student liason. Pretty impressive title if I do say so myself! Basically he runs a program for students who aren't native English speakers.

We also survived the craziness of the Holidays! Since we still don't have kids we decided to suck it up and make five trips back and forth on Christmas Day. Ya, I said five! We started at my parents, then went and saw his parents, then went to Grandma Sherm's, then back to Justin's parents to see his sister who had just arrived, back out to SR to the Martin clan and we finished up the nigh back in at his parents. We are considering kids after that chaotic day! We spent a few days in Island Park and finished the New Year in Lava! I enjoyed my MUCH needed time off
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment